1. Please prepare your poster in A0 format (841 mm x 1189 mm, portrait format). Any size other than what is approved by CIRTA 2019 will interfere with surrounding poster displays.
2. Material to affix your poster to the display boards will be provided to you by the Congress.
3. In preparing your poster for the session, we suggest that you limit the amount of printed material to the least possible. Posters should not be elaborate, nor need they be expensive. If supplemental material is desired, you may hand out information sheets to those viewing your your poster.
4. Poster material must be prepared in advance and text should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1 metre (3.25′) or more.
5. Each poster must have a top label indicating the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their affiliations. The size of the characters for the title should be at least one inch high.
6. Your poster must contain a declaration of Conflict of Interest in the summary of the poster. Please be aware that it is not allowed to include any commercial logo !
7. Keep illustrative material simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations are usually similar to those used in making slides – preferably with bolder, heavier figures. Simple use of colour is effective for adding emphasis. Mount illustration on fairly stiff paper – but NOT heavy cardboard.
8. Simple “Introduction” and “Conclusion” sections are usually helpful. When feasible, use graphs for demonstrating qualitative relationships, use tables for precise numerical values. Photographs should be in a matte finish, not glossy.
9. Do not fold posters, try to carry them in an appropriate container. Do not mail poster presentations in advance, they may not arrive in time; bring them with you to the Congress.
Authors are responsible for the setting up and the removal of their posters according to the following schedule :
|Thursday, 4 July||Friday, 5 July|
|Mounting time||from 07:30||from 07:30|
|Presentations||Lunch & coffee breaks
+ from 17:45 to 19:00
|Lunch & coffee breaks
+ from 17:45 to 19:00
|Removal||from 19:00 to 19:30||from 19:00 to 19:30|
Presenters are responsible to remove their posters in time. Otherwise it will be discarded at the end of the Congress. The Congress Secretariat cannot accept liability for lost or damaged posters. The Congress Secretariat will not mail posters to authors after the meeting.
Four poster walks will take place during the poster sessions on Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5, 17:45h – 19:00h. All presenters of a Poster of distinction should stand by their posters during this session and will be visited by session chairs that will be glad to involve all presenters and delegates in an interactive discussion about the posters.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact:
tel: +33 (0)1 75 42 97 04